Effective Date: February 17, 2023
1. Information We Collect
We collect information from small business owners who use our Website, including:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, and phone number
- Business information, such as the business name, address, and type of industry
- Other information that small business owners voluntarily provide to us, such as feedback and responses to surveys
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
The information we collect is used to provide and improve our services, including:
- Contacting small business owners to respond to their inquiries
- Providing small business owners with information and updates about our services
- Personalizing the user experience on the Website
- Conducting research and analysis to improve our services
3. Sharing of Information
We do not sell or rent the information we collect from small business owners to third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may share information with third-party service providers who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing small business owners. These third parties are bound by confidentiality obligations and may only use the information for the purposes for which it was disclosed.
We may also disclose information as required by law or in response to a valid request from a law enforcement agency or other government authority.
4. Data Security
We take reasonable measures to protect the security of the information we collect, including using secure servers and encryption technology. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information we collect.
6. Contact Us
Thank you for choosing Project: Pop-Up and UpNext.